1.12.2015

Growth Within A Year

I found an old picture I took on December 30, 2013 in my 28GG Marcie and saw a difference in how I looked, so I decided to try something. 
I just snapped a pic of me busting out of my 28HH Marcie, today, and photoshopped them together to compare. I knew I gained some weight and a boat load of cup sizes over the last year, but it's insane to look at the pictures right next to eachother; you can really see the difference. 

As you're probably well aware, I have no bras that fit at the moment, otherwise I might have taken the picture in something that fit better so it didn't look as dramatic, but Marcie to Marcie seemed "fitting" (har har) so I said screw it.
I'd probably guess my size to be 30J/JJ. 

Left - 28GG, Right - 28HH (though, probably more like 30J/JJ)

Is it any wonder why I've had such a hard time with bras? The damn things won't stop growing! If this wasn't proof enough, I don't know what is. 
And I thought my 28GG were big! Ha! Little did I know...

No comments:

Post a Comment